join the movement
Mother Coders is committed to equipping working mothers with the technical skills, industry knowledge, and community support necessary to thrive in a digital economy. We cannot do this without your support, and we invite you to join us in our movement to empower mothers everywhere.
If you are an individual and would like to help us by giving your time, insights, and technical skills, we would love for you to help us in any of the following ways:
- Financial Support -Support our cause with a donation and get your company to match your gift.
- Mentorship - Support our moms by contributing your time, skills, and connections.
- Teaching - Volunteer to teach a class or workshop. We regularly invite product and UX designers, founders, data scientists, cyber/info security experts, mobile and web developers, product managers, marketing automation professionals, and career coaches.
If you are a company focused on hiring more women and increasing the retention of those already on staff, we'd love to partner with you in one of the following ways:
- #MomsInTech Meetup - Sponsor and/or provide in-kind donations to our monthly #momsintech meetup.
- Lunch - Sponsor lunch for a class session (or 2 or ?).
- Childcare - Sponsor childcare for a class session (or 2 or ?).
- Scholarships - Help us provide scholarships to program participants in need of financial assistance.
- Tech Training - Supporting the professional development of mothers on your staff by sending them through our training program.
- Mentorship - Help our moms develop the skills, knowledge, and connections they need to quickly onramp to careers in tech.
- Career Coaching/Job Search Support - Help our moms get on the right career track and navigate challenges and opportunities.
- Startup Advising - Help our moms develop their product ideas and bring them to market.