Please stay tuned for announcements about upcoming classes in Fall 2017! In the meantime, please check out our curriculum and the eligibility requirements below to make sure we're a good fit for you.
You are eligible for our program if you meet the following qualifications:
- You identify as woman in a way that's significant to you. (Everyone who is trans, cis, or queer, and those who were assigned female gender at birth but do not identify with the gender binary are welcomed.)
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- You are currently caring for at least 1 child who is 17 years old or younger in your household.
- You have at least 5 hours of coding experience. (You've tried it and liked it enough to want to do lots more of it.)